- Are self-driven and highly experienced in your own clients and project management of the A-Z process.
- Have great creative instincts and talent for brand world creation storytelling both visually and in words
- Have experience developing and implementing holistic, conceptual and creative strategies
- Have a passion for and stay current in the fields of graphic design, living/interior, luxury, lifestyle, health and beauty
- Know branding, strategy, marketing practices, Socials, graphic and digital design
(3D, film, AI, and animation are a huge plus)
- Challenge conventional branding to produce inspiring, creative and digital brand communication.
- Own an exceptional portfolio of work showing class, diversity and confidence
- Develop and build brand identities through several channels and touchpoints
- Master advanced design understanding and hands-on experience with style, direction, application and activation
- Lead with flair and inspire your colleagues
- Work with client presentations, client service, project management, negotiation and budgeting
- Present and share information concisely and convincing
- Interact comfortably with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- 7+ years experience working in the creative industry
- Communicate excellently verbally and in writing (English is a must. Danish/French is a plus.)
- Are confident and efficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.)
Please send your portfolio (maximum 15MB), CV and short cover letter with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as an expectation of salary based on experience. Please note that the role is Copenhagen-based in our studio/flexible. Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and the position is filled as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your time and for sharing this post.
Homework is a creative direction & design studio specialising in creating brand world expression, visual identity and packaging for forward-thinking leading brands in well-being, beauty, lifestyle and living. We believe in the beauty of cultivating conscious brands and businesses to be relevant and remarkable. Homework’s creative strategy carefully balances progressive and timeless design. We inspire positive progress and trust by setting the stage for considered design and spirited development. We commit to make sense and make it beautiful.
Homework has developed long-lasting results and relationships with some of the most internationally influential brands and forward-thinking clients, commissioned by Prada, Bottega Veneta, Cartier, Comme des Garçons, Issey Miyake, YSL, Lancôme, Lady Gaga, Sony, Hyundai Genesis and Galerie Perrotin, among others.
Collaboratively connected and constantly committed evolving teams –of pleasant and proactive people– empower us to take on projects beyond borders and be scalable. Always bring boldness and balance and embrace current standards and cultural diversity. Represented by MA+ Group, we synergetically offer bespoke teams of world-class specialists to produce everything from campaigns or activations to transformative 360 brand agendas.